Here are the steps:
- I reboot my windows computer
- I start LO either by clicking on a writer/calc document or by calling it from the command line
- LO takes about 1min 15s to start.
- If I close it and try to restart then LO loads in 2-3s
Here are the solutions I’ve already tried and that didn’t work:
- disabled network cards
- turned printer on
- Changed default printer to system pdf printer
- Deactivated loading printer setting within the document
- changed history picklist size from 25 to 2
- Changed Graphics options in: Tools → Options → LibreOffice → View → Graphics Output unchecked Use anti-aliasing and Use Skia and User hardware acceleration
- Disabled Java
- start in safemode --safe-mode and reset to factory settings
- Disabled OpenGL
- OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
- System Model G3 3579
- Processor Intel(R) Core™ i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2208 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
- Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
My LO version
- Version: 188.8.131.52 (x64) / LibreOffice Community
- Build ID: 382eef1f22670f7f4118c8c2dd222ec7ad009daf
- CPU threads: 12; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19044; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
- Locale: en-US (en_US); UI: en-US
- Calc: threaded
2 questions from there:
- what’s the root cause?
- Is there a way to run LO in verbose mode or other mode that would help me debug?
Thanks for the help!