Main menu overlapping top menu bar, how to hide or fix?

I’ve run into an interesting issue with LO themes. I need darker app colors due to autism-related light sensitivity. If I use LO themes, the main menu bar to the left on initial start overlaps the menu at the top if the application window is >1920p wide.

This is quite annoying, as the color change between the two elements makes it difficult to read text in these areas. The only fix I’ve found is not to use LO themes, which makes the menu bars light enough in color to bother my eyes.

Is it possible to hide / disable this left side menu, or at least change the menu colors / make these two menus use the same color? Screenshot below (menu I refer to is highlighted in yellow).

Wellcome @An0maly_76 ,

The help on this page is mostly provided by users like you.

An important aspect is the correct specification of the tags.
Choose at least one of the valid tags that match your situation: Writer, Calc, Draw, Impress, Math, Base or Common. In your case I think “Common” would be the right one. If you want to change this please. Thanks

Your question and its description should be as detailed as possible.
When writing your question and description, please keep in mind that no one can look over your shoulder.
Please, basically you have to specify the operating system and the LibreOffice version (three digits, e.g. 7.3.2).

Edit your initial question, to do it.
Thanks.
All important information about your question should be present in the initial question box, otherwise edit and complete it.
Do not use comments for this.
If you have already fulfilled some of these requirements, so much the better.

Here you can find the further Guidance for this page.