My documents come up in a window stuck to the top of the screen and I can't move it

A week ago if I double clicked on a Libre Office document it would come up in a window that is movable just like any other window. I had to reboot my computer and now they come up in a window that is stuck to the top of the screen and I can’t move it.
I saw a post from years ago that said to use alt-space-m to move it with the keyboard, but this doesn’t work.
Any ideas?
Operating system Windows 11 home version 23H2

Version: 24.8.1.2 (X86_64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 87fa9aec1a63e70835390b81c40bb8993f1d4ff6
CPU threads: 8; OS: Windows 11 X86_64 (10.0 build 22631); UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: en-US (en_US); UI: en-US
Calc: threaded

What operating system? Please see This is the guide - How to use the Ask site? - #3 by Hrbrgr for the details needed. You can click the pencil icon to edit your question to add the relevant details, copy and paste from Help > About LibreOffice

Can you see and access the bar with the minimise/maximise/close icons at the top of the window?

Operating system Windows 11 home version 23H2

Try switching your screen scaling back to 100% in Start menu > Settings > System > Display > Scale and layout, does it fix the issue? Try with 117%, see this Microsoft question, Windows always stick to top left corner of screen when opening, tried everything I know of
Can you see and access the bar with the minimise/maximise/close icons at the top of the window?

The sequence is

1. Select the window, either from the taskbar or by using Alt+Tab
  2. Press Alt+Spacebar
  3. Press M (for Move) and then move the window with the arrow keys until entirely visible, then press Enter.

For some reason it started working correctly without me changing anything. I don’t know why.

For some obscure and bizarre reason, Windows defaults to hibernate when you power down. The only way to properly clear memory with this default is to press Start menu > Power > Restart.

You can set Windows to power down properly on Shut Down by going to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Power Options\System Settings and unticking the box Turn on fast start-up (recommended). With a solid state drive the difference in speed of start up is minimal but the reduction in problems is significant when the PC is properly shut down.