This Excel template for a check register is pretty nice in Excel, but almost every aspect of it imports poorly in LibreOffice. Can this be used to improve the next version of the import feature for Calc?
You can sort of see in the thumbnail what it should look like and download the file near the bottom.
Some of the problems are:
- the green alternating colors are missing
- the pie chart doesn’t work
- the check register lines don’t total
- the categories don’t total
- there is a cell, bottom right, that should a new row to the register when hitting “tab”
This is technically an Excel template, but it doesn’t matter if you save it to a regular Excel file. LibreOffice still opens it with the same missing features.