writing Arabic in LibreOffice is smooth and nothing is wrong with it but the second i add 1 number or special character the whole document just becomes very laggy. i have tried all the methods relating to disable hardware acceleration, opencl, java but none of them did anything. even tried restarting into safe mode and the issue still persists. this doesn’t happen when i try to write in English BTW.
I’m running Linux mint 21.1 on a gaming laptop so i should have enough power.
Version: 184.108.40.206 / LibreOffice Community Build ID: 30(Build:2) CPU threads: 8; OS: Linux 5.15; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3 Locale: en-CA (en_CA.UTF-8); UI: en-US Ubuntu package version: 1:7.3.7-0ubuntu0.22.04.2 Calc: threaded