Recording A Relative Macro Question

In LibreOfficeCalc I’m attempting to record a relative macro that will “cut & paste” data entries in adjacent columns and place them in different columns in the same row. I want to be able to click on a “Push Button” in the cell on any row when I wish to execute this function.

I recorded the macro and created a “Push Button”. No problem. However, whenever I ‘click’ on the “Push Button” from any given cell it performs the action on the cells where I recorded the macro… NOT where I’m currently positioned. Ex: I could be in a cell in row 300, ‘click’ on the “Push Button” and it reacts as though I was in row 5 (where I initially recorded the macro). In other words, I’m looking to accomplish what I did when I was in row 5… but relative to where I am at the moment.

When I was using ApachOpenOfficeCalc this was not an issue. I would record a macro and create a “Push Button”… placing several copies across the spreadsheet. Whenever I ‘clicked’ on a “Push Button” from any cell, the desired function would take place. How do I accomplish this function with LibreOfficeCalc? Thanks

See here, here, here or here. Hope this will be helpful