Simple Problem can't find a solution (find function)

So I have a list of numbers in a notepad file formatted like so…

112-7319547-0021030
112-8167275-3539411
113-8993903-8139465
114-4367767-9426601
114-7490462-1868213

I wan’t to match each of these numbers with the rows in this spreadsheet.

after locating the match I mark it with an asterisk in the column beside the number in the same row (I am using it to mark the entire row) (I would put a picture but apparently new users can only put 1 media)

Currently the only way I can do this matching is by copy pasting each individual number into the find bar at the bottom and then marking it.

Doing this for each number takes forever (Literally an hour of my day almost everyday)

There has to be a way to automatically input all of these numbers at once and then match them to their corresponding rows.

Please help.

BONUS: what would also be amazing is if there was a way to delete every other unmarked row after I am done.

What shall somebody learn from the image? Every helper here knows how spreadsheets look. Attach a shortened, but realistic example as an .ods.

Have a look at the attached, I have created a 2nd sheet, call NotePadData, where you can copy/paste the notepad numbers, then using formula, (adjust the range to suit your needs), =IFNA(IF(MATCH(A2,$NotePadData.A$2:A$501,0),"*",""),"") in column B which puts an * where the number appears in the NotePadData sheet. Then by using Data/Auto Filter you select the empty items to be deleted.
Produced using LO 7.5.0.3, Windows 10 Home. Let us know if it helps.
LOQ_20230219.ods (14.4 KB)

Yes this is perfect! Thank you so much. I am very bad at libre office so how do I adjust the range?

Just change the number 501 in the function to a number more relevant to the number of records you are going to have in you notepad file.

Ok makes sense. You have no idea how much this helped me and I appreciate it very much! Thank you.