SVG Obscured -- affects writer and draw

If I insert a SVG image in either writer or draw then a portion of the image gets obscured.

Version: 7.2.1.2 (x64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 87b77fad49947c1441b67c559c339af8f3517e22
CPU threads: 6; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19043; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: en-US (en_US); UI: en-US
Calc: CL

SVG Sample https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N9FGFdb1ixfM7_AWdTPbueq2iHNAN63P/view?usp=sharing

Is there another object in the svg? Can you post the svg?

It appear that LibreOffice don’t understand the uppercase i and the 2. It works if objects are ungrouped,¹ and will need to resize the i and the 2. Not sure why.

¹ In an external tool (Inkscape, for me).

I too used Inkscape to look at it. I suspect there is a clipping mask in there. If I enter Group #G879 (these group numbers are generated on the fly I suspect), then enter Group #G877 by right clicking on graph line, I can move the graph line around. But where it might extend beyond the boundaries of the rectangle it is clipped.
I have found that Draw doesn’t cope well with clipping masks and it creates unexpected outcomes such as you have seen. Bugs tdf#44731 and tdf#86211 might be related to the effect on the svg. EDIT added tdf#100135 as it specically mentions python’s matplotlib
Image of clipping mask effect in Inkscape.

I am not adept enough in Inkscape to remove the mask, a search on internet is likely to find a result. Cheers, Al

In the end, just cutting selected graph line in Inkscape, exiting the group and pasting on top works to create svg that Draw can read happily.
I would post it here but site does not accept .svg files and even after renaming the extension to .odg it is still blocked. Cleverer, but more annoying than previous AskLibreOffice host.
Here it is saved as .odg
igr-signalCutPaste2.odg (12.8 KB)