Sync libre office with microsoft 8 phone- can it be done, and HOW?

Would the documents then be editable on the phone ??
Or , do you have suggestions how i can use my Lib Off documents on my phone, and have them editable. I have a ton of documents, all different for different occasions, that i need to be able to edit and send back to potential customers, even when I am away from the computer.
Thanks for any help !!

You can likely sync any kind of document with a mobile device. That is the easy bit.

Would the documents then be editable on the phone ?

Unlikely. The Windows build of LO is only available for x86 processors (not ARM processors). The threads here and here indicate that an ARM+Android version of LO is being worked on, but that will not assist those running other operating systems (e.g., iOS, Windows Phone). Also refer this question.

do you have suggestions how i can use my Lib Off documents on my phone, and have them editable?

Wait until someone develops an app for ARM + Windows Phone that can edit ODF files. Patience will help as this combination is likely a fair way down the priority list, given the Windows Phone market share. Alternatively, save the documents to the OOXML (DOCX, XLSX, PPTX, etc.) file format and use a native Microsoft application on that device.