Good time of the day everyone!
I videotaped the clipboard issue.
Everything is shown with the regional settings of the interface. I did not switch to English, so as not to “frighten off” the situation. The content of the Windows exchange is shown first. Then I paste in the Calc sheet. It can be seen that the content is pasted that does not match the clipboard. I have been seeing this problem for several years since I started using LibreOffice.
P.S. I do not use any additional software for the clipboard.
Version: 188.8.131.52 (X86_64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: ca8fe7424262805f223b9a2334bc7181abbcbf5e
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19045; UI render: Skia/Vulkan; VCL: win
Locale: ru-RU (ru_RU); UI: ru-RU
Calc: CL threaded