Transparent png not exporting to PDF correctly in Draw

I’m having an issue with exporting my project to PDF in Draw. I inserted several transparent PNG images into my project. When I goto export to a PDF, the alpha channel of the PNG images are becoming “corrupt” and Im getting black or white boxes around them. This doesn’t seem to happen if I uncheck everything default in the PDF menu. If I check the “reduce image resolution” box, then this happens every time. So it seems to be related to a reduction in resolution. Oddly enough, if I use the Microsoft Print to PDF option in the print menu, this will not happen. These are my specs:

Windows 10 Pro (x64) 21H2
LO 7.4.3.2 (x64)

Upload a reduced and anonymized Draw file here so that someone can examine it.

Here you can find the further References for this page.

Thank you very much for your assistance.

All important information about your initial question should be present in the initial question box, otherwise edit and complete it., to do it.

Please do not use answers (solutions) or comments for this.

For some reason I am not able to edit my original post. Any particular reason?

Sometimes the server is down or goes down while you are writing and changes aren’t implemented. Try again now by clicking the pencil icon.

One mayor obstacle: The “archive”-types like PDF/A1 don’t allow transparency. So this must be unchecked.

Having just tested reducing PSD and PNG from 300 dpi to 150 dpi on conversion I find it works for me for both images with these settings which were just carried over from the last thing I exported.