Unsolved problem with tables in impress?

Since several years now, tables in my installation of impress, independent of whether they are newly created or included in older presentations, change from whatever style i choose/chose, to an ugly blueish color.
It seems that there were some questions about that round 2014-2015, but they just were closed without an answer.
As I am a teacher at our university, I am working with presentations very often.
My workaround just now is: I make a screenshot of the correct table and cover the table with it; whenever I need to edit the table, I do that and repeat the process.
But this is starting to become a dealbreaker, as this problem does not seem to go away, however much uppdates I install… what do I miss?
Actual installation:

Maybe filing a bug?

I can see in earlier threads that at least one bug was filed for that problem; I can do it again, but as nobody seem to write about that since 2014/15 I was hesitating; maybe it’s me missing something?

you never reference those other threads - it’s hard to see what you are talking about, and what is the status of that bug.

You are right; I will look up them and ref them here.

Thanks for filing tdf#162181