Weirdness when trying to print from LO Writer?

When I write a document in Writer, everything looks great.
When I go to “preview”, the document looks great.
However, when I then hit “print”, the document is somehow flipped from portrait to landscape, and that is how it prints.
I have tried setting all the printer parameters to “portrait”, and have set the preferences in LO to portrait, but the switch to landscape persists.

If I save the document as a MS Word format, and use the Apple “Pages” app to print, it works OK in “preview” and prints as it should when I hit “print”. Thus, it appears that LO Writer is the only app that this happens in.

I am using an iMac, High Sierra OS, and the printer is an Epson Workforce WF-2750.

I prefer LO Writer, and would very much like to resolve whatever may be causing this document format flip.
Thanks.

Start with this question and related answers and links. You’ll find yet more questions about the same issue if you type Portrait in the search bar at the top of the page.

If this answer helped you, please accept it by clicking the check mark :heavy_check_mark: to the left and, karma permitting, upvote it. If this resolves your problem, close the question, that will help other people with the same question.