When I export to pdf or print, Dhivehi language, the indentation is wrong.

• correct table in libre office

• text goes out of table boundary in pdf export.

• correct paragraph in libreoffice

• wrong alignment in second line of paragraph in pdf export. this is same for all paragraphs.

-These things happen even in print. Here is an attached file for review. sample.odt

• (Edited as suggested.)

Apparently there is a problem with the border in the table, but I can’t tell for sure because I can’t read Dhivehi language at all.

Could you edit your question to explain what is wrong with the paragraph? Is it a wrong alignment on the second line?

Anyway, explanations are welcome in both cases.

Attach (to your question) a sample file (2 pages max) so that we can see if something is wrong with your formatting. Do you use styles or manual formatting?

edited. thank you for the prompt answer.

Seems OK here: Fedora Linux 32, kernel 5.6.16, desktop KDE, LO 6.4.4.2

Check the pdf (download it and change extension from .png to .pdf). I have added borders for clarity.

Two differences:

• complex text layout was not enabled (but it does not seem to make a difference)
  • I have no MV Waheed font and a substitute was used

Your document seems to have a mixture of style and direct formatting (notably indents are manually set, your lists in Heading are created with the button in the toolbar, as is List Paragraph, Default Style is used inconsistently for paragraphs with non similar formatting requirements, …).