Where are the autocorrect options saved in Writer 7.5?

Hello,
I previously saved the autocorrections for English US for Writer 7.3 in the file acor_en-US.dat and saving it into ~/.config/libreoffice/4/user/autocorr/ so that I can export the same corrections to the different machines I am using. (old post)
However, I have now upgraded to Writer 7.5 and copied the version I saved of acor_en-US.dat with all the customized auto-correctins in the same folder after the upgrade, but none of the customization is present in Writer>tools>autocorrect opinions.
What is the location for the autocorrelation in Writer 7.5? why the customized corrections are not showing?
Thank you

There do you read the answer from @gabix ?

1 Like

Yes, and it does not work, hence the new post

On wich of your 2 OS, or both?

The post from @gabix had a link to the wiki, describing not only the profile content, but also where to find the profile. It contains this:

GNU/Linux

Note: This is for the LibreOffice packages distributed by The Document Foundation. Versions provided by your Linux distribution may use a slightly different path.

And you got a hint in your older post today:

Ubuntu uses Snap, Mint doesn’t. This may influence where config is stored.

So it is not a question about “Writer 7.5”, but about specifics of your chosen packager decision, where to store the profile; if you find that, you will find all the normal structure inside.

And surprisingly, the same wiki article contained this:

Expert information

Find the location of your user profile: ToolsOptionsLibreOfficePaths.

1 Like

Only in the one where I upgraded to 7.5; the other I still keep 7.3 because I did not run the upgrade.

The path for the autocrrection correct;y points to ~/.config/libreoffice/4/user/autocorr/ even in 7.5 (as seen in tools>options>libreoffice. On snap, the folder for LibreOffice does not have a date file