When I record a macro that will “cut & paste” data entries in adjacent columns and move them to different adjacent columns in the same row (Example - “cut & paste” E2:N2 and move to D2:M2)… the macro always does EXACXTLY that. In other words, I could be at N302 when I execute the macro I recorded and the data between E2:N2 would be moved to D2:M2… NOT the data between E302:N302 moved to D302:M302.
The attached ‘.ods’ spreadsheet works properly when opened in AOO (ver4.1.4 - where it was created), but not when opened in LO (ver18.104.22.168(x64)). Working properly means: after entering a # in column N and clicking on the push button… the contents of E-N are moved to D-M and the contents of column N is cleared. Column B averages the contents of Column D-M.
(Edit: tried to fix (one hidden) downloads links -AK)