Writer renders tables with background colors of cells with offsets

Like the title says I have problems copying tables from calc to writer directly as OLE object when I put some colors as background.

It looks like there is an offset in between the background and the frame-lines, but don’t know how to change that by myself. Someone has an idea or is it a bug?
I’m working on my thesis and can’t accept this offset for all my tables.

to reproduce: just put different colors and a frame and copy it in between calc and writer…

Version: 6.0.0.3 (x64) - fresh install on win7 professional

UPDATE:
In the meanwhile I switched to Linux, updated LO to 7.0.4.2 and still have the same problem as almost three years ago. So for me it’s definitely a bug.

I was getting used to switch to copy HTML-Tables instead of ole-objects. This way the offsets of the color are not that bad, but still are overlapping the cells.

Does nobody else have this issue?

No issue here. Can you post a sample of Calc document and of resulting Writer document?

BTW your image link does not work with Server not found.

Here is an example-file: colors.odt
and here a screenshot: colors.png

Same behaviour here: Fedora Linux 33, KDE Plasma desktop, LO 7.0.4.2

Twisted the OLE objects in any ways. Colors still bleeding in adjacent cells.

Sure this is a bug. Have you filed a bug report on https://bugs.documentfoundation.org/ ?

No, don’t have an account. Could someone report the bug?

I apologise, I must have used colours that were too similar in my test. It is clear with reproducing your sample that it occurs in Windows 10 with LO 6.4.6.2 and also in Linux Mint 19.3.

Bug at tdf#99953, related to tdf#50289 which is quite old

So what are my options? Can I vote somehow for the bug to increase the chance for getting fixed? Because this is really a no go, if you want to use colored cells in an important document like an invoice or whatever.

Commenting a bug to tell it is still present can only be done on Bugzilla … and you don’t seem to be willing to create an account (which I understand for a one-shot instant comment).

For invoices, I wouldn’t recommend to use colour. One day or another, any document will end up on a B/W printer or copier. Good design requires that it stays legible when printed B/W or copied. So refrain from fancy flashy appearance if you want your document to look “professional”.

I don’t know your background, but if you have some software development skill, you might have a try to fix it yourself (the entrance ticket is rather high before you understand the structure of the suite, though).