Wrong taskbar icon in Linux Mint Cinnamon

Why, when I launch the gpacket Calc or the writer always opens in the Impress application, I have Linux OS Mint 20.1 Sinamon, version Libreoffice 7,1,2,2

Why is this happening, why tables or documents do not open in their icons?
How to fix it ?

when I launch the gpacket Calc

What is “gpacket Calc”?

Generally speaking: A problem showing incorrect icons when starting some application most likely is not related to the application but related to the desktop manager on the operating system and the icon cache or the association of icons to applications.

Question retagged, title edited.

It seems you’re using a flatpak version of LO. It may have issues with the desktop integration.

I were you, I would either use the version delivered by Cinnamon or I would download the .deb from the LO download page and install it (with dpkg for example). It may provide a better desktop integration.

To show the community your question has been answered, please tag the best answer (), and/or vote for any helpful answer. Else, please edit your question to add information (answers are for solutions only).

Thanks friends for the help, showed the right way to dig, deleted the flatpak version, and installed the snap package from the official website through the terminal and everything worked as it should, thank you again.