First time poster. As a background, I have taken over a position in a new company and they use Libre Office. I have several spreadsheets that could do with some tidying up and I have been working through those. But I am stumped on one.
- I have a file that has several worksheets.
- Worksheet 1 has a heap of master data in it
- There is a field on the master data worksheet that staff complete with a number, each week.
- But there are a lot of rows that do not need that number inserted
- At present the previous person in my role would sort the master sheet each week, based on that one field, then cut-n-paste what they needed into the second worksheet.
I was wondering if there is a formula/macro I could use that would automatically copy a row, with say data in a set cell, across to the other worksheet, but append each line to the next line on the new worsheet?
Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4
item Red supplier 4
item Blue supplier
item Green supplier 1
All I want to achieve is : if there is a value in column 4, copy that entire row to the other worksheet. If the column 4 is blank, do not copy to other worksheet. Such that all rows with a value in column 4 are appended to the other worksheet.
Hope someone can assist, and thank you in advance