How do I set categories for several data ranges?

So I finally put my laziness aside and returned to the gym. Now I want to do a spreadsheet to track my progress:

I got a series of gym machines, for each machine I have the following data: repetitions, weight and an “index” of my progress based on repetitions x weight.

So below the current status of this data, I have an history. For each machine I save the date I started that weight, the current weight and the index.
Then I created a graph for this. Each line of the graph is one of the machines and the index is the plot.
The graph worked fine, but each value is equally distributed in the x axis. I would like that the X axis represented the dates I changed weights so I can see if I took longer to advance after a certain weight.
I tried to set categories, but AFAIU categories are for all series. I can’t set a categories list per-series.

How could I do this ? I have included my spreadsheet, feel free to edit it. It’s in portuguese but is self-explanatory.

Any help appreciated. Thanks

Academia.ods (51.5 KB)

For me this is not (fully) self-explanatory.

To get along with data and charts as a beginner:

Do it the simple way!

• Insert the chart into the sheet where you have the data.
  • Don’t merge cells.
  • Start with a chart for a single series.
  • Do not choose “Line” but “X-Y” if you want to visualize changes depending on …
  • Accept that you generally should work with one series of x-values, and that there only is allowed a second one for exceptional cases.
  • Do it the simple way!
  • Special formatting of sheets (“pretty-print”) or move/copy charts to elsewhere is the last step of development.
  • Do it the simple way! But …
  • Since you aren’t any longer lazy, consider to read the manual.

I also made a superficially reworked exanmple based on yours:
disask105209trainingDataReworked1.ods (62.0 KB)