Japanese Furigana does not work as I want them to

EDIT @Hrbrgr :

So I recently tried to create a specific format of Japanese that is unique to Japanese Light Novels and books but all I was able to achieve was Furigana with really stretched spacings.

What I’m trying to achieve is this:
ACDSeeQVUltimate12_4d3AjcmlTz

What I’m able to achieve right now is a Furigana that has a lot of unnecessary space between lines and also has unnecessary space below Kanji.

Here’s what I was able to achieve btw.
soffice.bin_ROtGTchj1b
So far, the only posts about this topic I’ve been able to find, have not achieved what I’m trying to achieve and only talk about bandaid solutions that don’t have the same Ligtht Novel format I need.

I would appreciate if someone could tell me how to achieve my desired format. If it’s even possible, that is.

Please, edit your question to mention OS name, LO version and save format (.odt or .doc(x)).

Also for better analysis, attach your sample file as most of us can’t type Japanese.

I can’t make any changes right now. I am a newcomer. I am not allowed to add more than 1 image.

I would but I am a newcomer so I can’t put this in my original post.

I can’t edit the post anymore for some reason.

The file is too big though.

I would but I am a newcomer so I can’t put this in my original post.

Read and try:

Attach only a 1-page sample corresponding to the screenshot in the question. I can’t read Japanese, so I’ll only compare the result and the image. I’ll try to tweak parameters and report here.

But I can’t post more than 1 image. What are you expecting from me?

OK, sorry try it in the comment.

Attach your file, not an image or screenshot. The file is needed as we (at least I) can’t type Japanese. With your file, I can analyse what’s going wrong.