Paste unformatted text - does not work

Crossposting

I have asked this before, and now I am becoming desperate!
Paste unformatted text does not work when for instance I try to copy text from a webpage, it pastes some old text and not the one I want.
Is there really noone who cares about that?

I HAVE chosen Writer

Window 10

Libre Office: 7.4.2.3

Version: 7.4.2.3 (x86) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 382eef1f22670f7f4118c8c2dd222ec7ad009daf
CPU threads: 8; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19043; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: da-DK (da_DK); UI: en-GB
Calc: threaded

What do you mean with that: Please also state the file type in which you have saved your file.
What do you mean with that: Upload a reduced and anonymized file here so that someone can examine it.

I KNOW that I am the only one who has this problem, and the problem does NOT occur when I use Word,

And I have other things to do than to read this and this to deal with such a SIMPLE problem. It cannot be right that you must be an engineer to use a text processing program. I have always supported non commercial programmes like this, but I am not sure that I will still support this one.

How I can copy text into a LO document?

Was that your question to point out?

Please complete your question.
The help on this page is mainly provided by users like you.

An important aspect is the correct specification of the tags.
Choose at least one of the valid tags that match your situation: Writer, Calc, Draw, Impress, Math, Base or Common.

Your question and the corresponding description should be as detailed as possible.
Please remember that no one can look over your shoulder when you ask your question and describe it.

In order to be able to help you as quickly as possible, we need to know your operating system and the LibreOffice version (three digits, e.g. 7.3.2).
Please also state the file type in which you have saved your file.

All important information about your initial question should be present in the initial question box, otherwise edit and complete it., to do it.

Please do not use answers (solutions) or comments for this.

If you have already fulfilled some of these requirements, so much the better. Thanks.

Upload a reduced and anonymized file here so that someone can examine it.

Here you can find the further References for this page.

Thank you very much for your assistance.

In your multiple previous questions on the same topic you didn’t answer, or provided only minimal information to relevant questions asked by those attempting to help. So the answer to the question above is that you can’t ask people to care more about your problem than you do yourself.

1. Copy the information from the Help - About LibreOffice dialogue and add it to your question. There is a button to copy the info, it is not difficult
  2. Do you use a utility to save what is on the clipboard so you can reuse it later? Or maybe one that is always running doing something involving the clipboard
  3. What are you copying from that doesn’t work? What does work?

Cheers, Al

What do you mean with that: Do you use a utility to save what is on the clipboard so you can reuse it later?

I copy from different web pages and sometimes it works, but most times it doesn¨t

Repeated content deleted by LeroyG.

What browser do you use?

Please give a link to a web page that doesn’t paste and say what bit doesn’t paste

What is a clipboard manager? Clipboard manager - Wikipedia . These utilities take control of the clipboard and can prevent correct operation of the clipboard.

Sometimes, another application can take control of the clipboard and not release it. This can normally be resolved by copying something from another program to overwrite what is on clipboard

So, it doesn’t paste anything? It pastes only part of the text copied?

.odt, .doc(x), .rtf.
imagen