Standalone form not scrolling thru table records

I have an application created with LO version 4xxx if I remember correctly and have made latest changes in 7.5 and runs on Linux and Windows 10 and 11 using standalone forms.
I’ve installed 24.2.5.2 on my Linux desktop from the rpm’s provided by LO and at first sight all is OK.
Standalone forms to consult/edit tables have worked all OK, and still do as long as I have forms with a table format. But a standalone form which displays 1 record with database felds as individual label-datacontrols just display one record and does not allow to navigate to another record. I have a copy of the application on another laptop, that still uses LO 7.6.7, and there all is normal. I can copy a the working standalone form from it to my desktop with LO 24 and there the problem appears (note: the locations of the odb involved and the standalone form are identical on the two machines).
I will try to create a very simple example of an odb and some form, but I wonder whethet no one else has encoutered such snag??

Create an example. Might be not many users are using standalone forms. I only create databases with forms inside the Base file.

Attached zip file (not allowed to upload on the topic). All FormsXXXX have the problem, the formemp.odt (same table adressed as in Formemployees.odt) works OK. Regards Herman Viaene

(Attachment emp.zip is missing)

Next try

EhEFIT5L5vUmR0bK.png

box32.png

(Attachment emp.zip.html is missing)

Separate files
emp.odb (75.7 KB)
FormAssign.odt (9.9 KB)
FormDepts.odt (9.9 KB)
formemp.odt (19.0 KB)
Formemployees.odt (10.7 KB)

I’m very sorry, but it is a PEBCAK problem. I didn’t notice the icons for scrolling had moved to a slightly other place in the new version.
You can close this thread